top of page

How to Get Core Test Accommodations

Dear Parents,

Are you aware that Common Core State Standards aren’t the same as standardized testing? If your child has an IEP or 504 Plan there are accommodations that your child is entitled to receive to assist them in the testing process. I do not think many parents are aware of this fact. This article from will help you understand what these accommodations are and how to get them for your student.

4 views0 comments


bottom of page